Terms and conditions
BOUNCY CASTLES & BOUNCY SLIDES
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HIRE (The word unit in terms and conditions means any other inflatable if not a bouncy castle).
These are the terms and conditions of Airlie Castles. Please read through this thoroughly and confirm that you accept these terms and conditions prior to hire.
The company accept no responsibility for damage or injury whilst our equipment is under hire to you.
Please ensure the delivery driver has free and easy access to erect the castle onto a clean flat lawn. Please be advised that if we arrive and there is insufficient space, or the lawn is unsuitable (e.g. sloping or is unclean) full payment still has to be made.
Airlie castles reserve the right to cancel any booking at any time, i.e. in bad weather (if more than a light shower we may cancel for safety reasons).
1. We reserve the right to cancel the hire if we believe the weather conditions will make the hire unsafe. Under no circumstances will we hire an inflatable if there are weather warnings in place for the day of your hire. This is to protect you and the children hiring your castle. Your safety is paramount to us.
2. Bouncy Castles/ slides are strictly for children under 11 years old. Garden Slide age 5 to 11 years. Any child taller than the inside wall is not permitted to use it. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should ADULTS ENTER ONTO THE CASTLE/SLIDE as this may result in damage to the castle. Any damage will have to be paid for by the hirer named in our agreement. The driver is to be paid for by the hirer named in our agreement.
3. The driver is to be paid upon delivery of the unit; deposits are non-refundable. Late cancellations will be charged at the rate of 50%.
4. No signs are to be taped/ glued or hung to the castle/slide at all.
5. You (‘the hirer’) are responsible for injury or damage occurring whilst the equipment is on hire and you are strongly advised to take out public liability insurance covering the use of the Bouncy Castle.
6. You must ensure that there is adequate adult supervision at all times when the castle is in use. The castle cannot be left unattended.
7. Children must remove their shoes before using the bouncy castle and children must be prevented from climbing up the walls/ barriers of the castle. Food, drink, glasses, belts, party spray string and pets are forbidden on all castles.
8. The hirer is responsible for safe keeping of the bouncy castle and you will be charged for any damage caused to it or for any items missing from it on its return.
9. All units are checked on delivery and your signing below indicated acceptance of the castle as being in good, clean condition.
10. Only our delivery driver is authorised to collect the bouncy castle and under no circumstances should any of the equipment be handed over to anyone other than our delivery driver.
11. Extreme caution is to be taken with extension cables (which are to be taped down and untapped at the end of the hire by the hirer) and electric blower. THE BLOWER IS NOT TO BE COVERED WITH ANYTHING.
12. Airlie Castles will not be responsible for injury or damage occurring whilst the equipment is being transported through any house, flat or hall.
13. The safe amount of children on an inflatable ay any one time is as follows:12’x12’ = 6 max, 12’ x 14’ = 6 max, 14’x 14’ = 8 max, 15’ x 15’ = 9 max and 15’x17’ = 6 max. ADULT SUPERVISION IS NECESSARY AT ALL TIMES. You ‘the hirer’ must ensure units are staked down at all times. Stop any horseplay. Do not use in high winds or in very bad weather.